Meaty baby Food Doggy Yumms
- 4- 2.5 oz jars of meat baby food, NO garlic or onion, just meat and meat broth
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of Brown Rice flour
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix everything thoroughly in a bowl
- Spread onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or grease it up good
- Bake for 25 minutes, allow to cool and cut with a pizza cutter.
- Thank you Adam 'Smash' Jones aka Dr Doolittle and Mrs Dr Doolittle for the recipe!
Bee A Good Dog https://beeagooddog.com/